The Twelve Steps of Aromatherapy Anonymous.
We believe that once you discover the power and mystique of aromatherapy you will never be the same. Essential oils possess unique and profound benefits that are largely undiscovered by most people.
In its simplest form, aromatherapy represents both the unleashing and the harnessing of the special, healthy characteristics and powerful potentially therapeutic properties of the natural organic compounds found deep within plant materials.
Organic Aromas believes there is a way to improve our lives, encourage recovery and promote personal betterment through a 12 step program we have created:
- We realize, admit and understand the power contained within essentials oils found all throughout our natural environment.
- We come to believe that the power is greater than we had ever imagined.
- Make a decision to turn our lives toward the greater use and implementation of these remarkable substances as a type of therapy and augmentation in our lives.
- Search and inventory the myriad ways essentials oils could better our lives.
- Admit the healing characteristics of these of these natural wonders into our lives on a permanent and recurring basis.
- Remain ready to introduce aromatherapy to help relieve many of the problematic issues in our lives.
- Ask an expert more about the benefits we can experience from using essential oils.
- Make a list of all friends and family we can help realize a fuller and richer life with the power of olfactory enlightenment.
- Make direct contributions to others through gifts of the Explorer, OA Sampler Pack and the Master Aromatherapist.
- Continue to be open to more help and benefits by exploring, experimenting and discovering the Organic Aromas’ blog and other new aspects of aromatherapy.
- Seek through study, practice and meditation the improvement of our conscious contact with aromatherapy and essential oils.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we try to carry this message to others and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Newcomers are not asked to embrace or accept all or part of these Twelve Steps in their entirety or even part, but instead are encouraged to be open to the fun, interesting and valuable new experiences potentially offered by aromatherapy.
Join us and become an Organic Aromaneer!