Organic Aromas is offering another $1,000 Aromatherapy Scholarship for 2022!
We have received an overwhelming response from many aspiring scholars it was a difficult decision narrowing down a winner.
Our Winner of the 2021 Scholarship was Ema Mary Wanjiku. Congratulations Ema!
2021 WINNER – Ema Mary Wanjiku
2018 WINNER – Sadie Blackwood
2017 WINNER – Daniel Almeida
Daniel has been extremely generous and has written several articles for us to share his knowledge and experience.
Articles by Daniel Almeida:
The Science of Aromatherapy: Ch. 1 Neurocircuitry of Smell
Sex and our Senses: Aromatherapy Awakening
Win $1000 Aromatherapy Scholarship from Organic Aromas
This year we are offering one thousand dollars for the winner to put toward acquiring a level 1 or 2 (or commensurate accreditation) professional aromatherapy certification from the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (or alternative accredited schools in your country such as IFA, CFA, ANTA, etc).
Who Can Apply?
This scholarship is open to anyone enrolled at the graduate or pre-graduate level in ANY field with an interest in health and wellness, aromatherapy and the potential therapeutic benefits of essential oils. We also welcome Vocational School students to submit applications.
What are the Requirements for a Level 1 Aromatherapy Certification?
All applicants must fully understand the time and effort involved in acquiring a level 1 aromatherapy certification. According to NAHA, you will be required to attend at least 50 hours of course curriculum (may be on or offline), complete a minimum of 5 case studies and sit for and pass a level 1 certification examination given by the school. More information can be found here.
What Do I Need to Apply for the Scholarship?
- Write a Short Essay – Applicants are required to write a minimum 500 word essay on how essential oils can help improve the physical and mental well-being in our everyday lives. We encourage you to use factual evidence and site scientific research to support your article. Our goal is to give people a better understanding of the benefits and uses of essential oils and how they can impact our lives.
- Share a Story – Tell us how you have used or could have used aromatherapy and essential oils to improve your lifestyle or the lives of others. If you are new to aromatherapy then perhaps you can share an experience that led you to learn and discover more about the power of essential oils and aromatherapy.
- Personal Bio – Write a paragraph about yourself and share your field of study, current university, career direction and future goals. Include any hobbies or fun things you like to pass your time.
How to Apply?
Send an email with the subject [2022 Scholarship Application] to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your C.V.
- Personal Bio
- 500+ word essay
- Share a Story
Submissions will be evaluated on enthusiasm, creativity and style. Special consideration will be given to those who use scientific research to support their articles. Additional credit will also be given to those who are already engaged in a career path involving aromatherapy and essential oils.
All applications must be submitted by September 1st, 2022. The winner will be selected one month later and announced in our October Newsletter which will be released in the first week of October.
About Organic Aromas
Organic Aromas was established by a group of passionate, experienced engineers, artists and business professionals with the primary goal of creating the world’s best essential oil diffuser for disseminating pure, organic essential oils without the need for heat, water or plastic.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must start their certification within 6 months from the awarding of the scholarship. Assistance arranging an appropriate course will be provided
- The $1000 will be put toward course fees, books and materials. There will be no cash component awarded to the winner.
- The top 5 candidates will each be awarded one FREE Nebulizing Diffuser by Organic Aromas®
- Any applications that are found to be incomplete will be considered ineligible for selection
- All applicants accept having their identity revealed on the Organic Aromas website and pledge to submit to inclusion in Organic Aromas marketing efforts
- The scholarship is non-transferable