[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”How to Use Your Nebulizing Diffuser”]
1. Insert the narrow end of the glass reservoir into the rubber grommet on the wood base.
2. Add pure essential oil into the bottom of the reservoir (approximately 20-25 drops is sufficient in most cases).
3. Put the glass cap into the glass reservoir.
4. Firmly and thoroughly connect the power supply to the base and plug the power supply into a wall socket.[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”Usage Cycle”]
Turn on the switch at the bottom of the base in a clockwise direction (from left to right) – the left is a lower output setting and the right is a higher output setting.
The usage cycle of the diffuser is running for 2 minutes and stopping for 1 minute. After 2 hours the diffuser will turn off automatically (the LED light will remain on). If you want to continue use, turn the on/off switch off then on again and the diffuser will start another 2-hour usage cycle.
Use the touch sensor to switch the LED light off and on[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”How to Clean”]
It is recommended that you clean the glass diffuser reservoir once a week if you use it for two hours a day. This is to ensure product quality.
1. Remove the glass cap and the glass reservoir from the base.
2. Use the plastic pipette to add high percentage alcohol to the glass reservoir and swirl it around.
3. Use the plastic pipette to vigorously flush the alcohol into the micro-tubes to clear away any blockages and essential oil residue.
4. Wipe the bottom of the glass with a tissue and insert back into the nebulizing diffuser base. Turn the diffuser on and run the alcohol through the machine for 5 to 10 seconds. Be cautious not to breath in the fumes or execute near an open flame. Discard the alcohol and add essential oils and begin diffusing once again.
It is recommended that you clean the glass diffuser reservoir once a month to keep your diffuser performing in top shape always.
1. Remove the glass reservoir and the glass cap from the diffuser base.
2. Prepare a container with boiling hot water and liquid dish detergent and place the glass reservoir in the hot water. It’s a good idea to use dishwashing gloves to protect your hands from the hot water.
3. Keep the glass reservoir and the glass cap in the water for one hour. Add hot water to the container periodically to maintain high temperature.
4. After the water cools down take the glass reservoir and rinse it with water and allow to dry.[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”Caution”]
Product failure or other damage caused by failure to comply with the following precautions will void the free warranty. Please pay special attention.
Nebulizing Diffuser Precautions:
- Regularly clean the diffuser according to the method described in the instructions manual.
- Blockage of the micro-tubes may cause the diffuser to malfunction.
- In order to avoid product failure, glass breakage or surface corrosion, please beware of oil build-up on and around the wooden base.
- In order to avoid product failure, abnormal operation or damage to the surrounding environment and objects, do not use the product in the following locations:
- Under direct sunlight, on a heater/radiator, near a fire, in a place with extremely high temperature or near the outlet of an air conditioning unit.
- On mats, quilts, or any location that is unstable or tilted at an angle.
- This product is only suitable for use with the electric adaptor provided by Organic Aromas, the use of other adapters may cause damage to the body.
- Do not disassemble, modify the product.
- Do not move the diffuser during operation.
- Please avoid prolonged continuous use. After using the product for 120 minutes, turn off the power for at least 60 minutes before using it again to prevent the motor from damage or overheating (this product is set to automatically shut down after 120 minutes).
- If you plan to not use the product for a long period of time, please perform a deep cleaning and thoroughly dry for safekeeping.
Essential Oil Precautions:
- Please use pure essential oils. In order to avoid product failure, do not use the product with perfumes, synthetic fragrances or anything containing impurities or solids.
- Do not use essential oils that contain a carrier oil, such as jojoba oil, almond oil and grape seed oil. Also please do not use water.
- Please add the appropriate amount of essential oil depending on the frequency of use. Do not add too much oil at one time as contact with air will cause the oil to oxidize, become stiff and clog the nozzle.
- Avoid using thicker oils, such as sandalwood, cypress, benzoin, frankincense, etc., alone. Or immediately after their use, do a general cleaning to prevent the micro-tubes from clogging.