1. Insert the narrow end of the glass reservoir into the rubber grommet on the wood base.
2. Add pure essential oil into the bottom of the reservoir (approximately 20-25 drops is sufficient in most cases).
3. Put the glass cap into the glass reservoir.
4. Firmly and thoroughly connect the power supply to the base and plug the power supply into a wall socket.
Turn on the switch at the bottom of the base in a clockwise direction (from left to right) - the left is a lower output setting and the right is a higher output setting.
The usage cycle of the diffuser is running for 2 minutes and stopping for 1 minute. After 2 hours the diffuser will turn off automatically (the LED light will remain on). If you want to continue use, turn the on/off switch off then on again and the diffuser will start another 2-hour usage cycle.
Use the touch sensor to switch the LED light off and on
General Cleaning: It is recommended that you clean the glass diffuser reservoir once a week if you use it for two hours a day. This is to ensure product quality.
1. Remove the glass cap and the glass reservoir from the base.
2. Use the plastic pipette to add high percentage alcohol to the glass reservoir and swirl it around.
3. Use the plastic pipette to vigorously flush the alcohol into the micro-tubes to clear away any blockages and essential oil residue.
4. Wipe the bottom of the glass with a tissue and insert back into the nebulizing diffuser base. Turn the diffuser on and run the alcohol through the machine for 5 to 10 seconds. Be cautious not to breath in the fumes or execute near an open flame. Discard the alcohol and add essential oils and begin diffusing once again.
It is recommended that you clean the glass diffuser reservoir once a month to keep your diffuser performing in top shape always.
1. Remove the glass reservoir and the glass cap from the diffuser base
2. Prepare a container with boiling hot water and liquid dish detergent and place the glass reservoir in the hot water. It's a good idea to use dishwashing gloves to protect your hands from the hot water.
3. Keep the glass reservoir and the glass cap in the water for one hour. Add hot water to the container periodically to maintain high temperature.
Product failure or other damage caused by failure to comply with the following precautions will void the free warranty. Please pay special attention.
Nebulizing Diffuser Precautions:
Essential Oil Precautions: