In a world that has so many options for just about anything that one can buy, how can you ever be sure that you are making the right choice? When it comes to essential oil diffusers, there are several options to choose from to get the amazing healing power of essential oils flowing through your home. It all comes down to choosing one that does the job right.
The 4 Main Types Of Essential Oil Diffusers
There are 4 main types of these devices on the market today and though they all release essential oils into the atmosphere, their method of doing so is very different.
- Evaporative essential oil diffusers work by using a small fan that blows air past the oil, causing it to evaporate at a faster rate than normal. One drawback is that as the essential oil evaporates, the lighter components will disperse faster than heavier components, making it difficult to get the complete benefits of the oils.
- Heat essential oil diffusers are of the same persuasion as evaporative diffusers, but they use heat rather than a fan to release the essential oils. Unfortunately, that can change the chemical composition of your oils when they are heated. This means that you might not receive the full benefits of the oils when using them for healing purposes.
- Ultrasonic essential oil diffusers create a fine mist of oil that is expelled into the air. They work by using electronic frequencies to create ultrasonic vibrations that break up the molecules in the oil for distribution. They are often used for their humidifying properties as the oils are mixed with water, but this will dilute the potency of the oils upon use.
- Nebulizing essential oil diffusers do not require heat, water, nor do they contain plastic. They use air power to distribute the product perfectly. Without being diluted or heated, the essential oils are the most potent so that they can work to their intended capacity.
Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffusers are the Best Choice
When it comes to making the final purchase, nebulizers are the best option for pure essential oil distribution. For those who use essential oils for their physical and mental health and well-being, or those who practice aromatherapy, this is the type of essential oil diffuser to purchase because it can put a large amount of pure, unadulterated essential oil into the air when you need it the most. Inhalation is still the most potent method for essential oils to enter the body and when you do it via a nebulizer, you’re giving yourself the benefit of better health and general well-being.
Essential Oils are Corrosive In Other Essential Oil Diffusers
You can use any type of oil with nebulizing essential oil diffusers as long as you do regular cleanings, which means that there is no limit to what you can achieve. This is not so for other types of diffusers. For example, you cannot use any type oil in ultrasonic essential oil diffusers, particularly citrus oils. You might think that just means no lemon, orange, or lime. But citrus oils also include:
- Neroli – used for anxiety, depression, and panic attacks
- Grapefruit – stress reduction, mood elevator, detoxifier
- Bitter orange – reduces anger and fear, increases peace and happiness
- Bergamot – helps fatigue, stress, anxiety and is antibacterial
- Mandarin – calming and eases insomnia
- Petitigrain – eases anxiety, panic, and insomnia
- Yuzu – anxiety, depression, and nervousness
Organic Aromas Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffusers
Beautiful and effective they do not require cleaning, and can be placed anywhere in your home or office. You don’t have to worry about spilling them, or setting anything on fire. They release a steady stream of scent and can be paired with a timer so you can adjust the release to your own needs.
Organic Aromas offers several beautiful options with something for everyone. From hand-carved to customized-laser engraved, they are as visually pleasing as they are functional. They make a stunning addition to any home or office.