Posted on November 19, 2014 by Chad Pegura | 8 comments
If you are using your essential oil diffuser daily, then you should do a general cleaning every seven days.
1. Use the dropper to add a few milliliters of plain rubbing alcohol (70-95% purity) to the glass reservoir.
2. Next power on the diffuser and let it run for five or ten minutes in order to clean the micro-tubes.
3. Dispense of the leftover alcohol and let your diffuser air dry.
4. Once it is dry the cleaning is done.
If are you are using relatively thick pure essential oils or have not used your essential oil diffuser for a long time, then you will need to do a more intensive cleaning.
1. Remove the glass reservoir from the wooden base and place it in a large cup. This is to prevent any spillage or dripping.
2. Use the dropper with alcohol to squirt and to wash the micro-tubes directly several times.
3. After you have done this, gently shake and swirl the glass reservoir with alcohol in it to achieve a thorough clean.
4. The shaking action will help to completely clear the micro-tubes. Afterward, dispense of the alcohol and allow the glass to dry. Once it is dry it is ready to use again.
If you use your essential oil diffuser often, then every month or so you will want to deep clean your unit.
1. Prepare a container with hot water (about 60 to 80C or 140 to 180F).
2. Place the glass reservoir in the container with the hot water and add a small amount of mild dish washing liquid.
3. The combination of the hot water and soap will act to remove any staining, film or blockage that may have occurred.
4. You may add more hot water periodically to achieve a more effective cleanse.
5. Soak in the detergent and hot water for at least thirty minutes.
6. Take your glass reservoir out and gently wash with regular tap water. Then set the unit in a safe place to dry.
7. Once the glass reservoir is dry your cleanup is done!
Activate your warranty by following the link below.
We are always here to support!
If you have questions or need help in any way please contact us right away at email@example.com
Don’t forget to visit our website and sign up for the BIG DISCOUNTS that we send out in our monthly newsletter.