The air we breathe is filled with all sorts of pollutants, bacteria, and viruses. With all the comings and goings, you can never know just how much bacteria and viruses enter your home on a daily basis. The next best thing you can do to protect your family is to regularly disinfect your home with a nebulizing diffuser.
What Is A Nebulizing Diffuser?
A nebulizing diffuser is an innovative product made specifically to maximize the benefits of essential oils. This is different from the usual diffusers available on the market. It does not use water or heat; instead, it uses pressurized air through Bernoulli’s Principle to turn essential oils into microparticles. The same air pushes those microparticles out of the diffuser and spreads them throughout your home.
This simple process makes all the difference in aromatherapy. By using pressurized air and not heat or water, the chemical composition of the essential oils remains intact, so the oils are not diluted in any way. In addition, the unique benefits they offer for your mind, body, and home also remain as potent as they originally were.
Those are not the only benefits of a nebulizing diffuser. It also has the following features:
- Effectively disperses essential oils – Nebulizing diffusers release essential oil microparticles into the air in a waterless mist. This enables it to distribute essential oils within a large area more quickly than other types of diffusers.
- Provides a stronger scent – The process used by nebulizing diffusers allows stronger scents to be dispersed in your home.
- Helps you save on essential oils – Because a nebulizing diffuser is highly efficient, you will need less essential oil every time you use it.
- Does not humidify your home – Nebulizing diffusers do not use water, so it disperses a waterless mist and does not contribute to the humidity in your house.
- Has no noise – A nebulizing diffuser works quietly, so you can focus on your tasks and sleep better even if you turn it on.
- Discourages the use of plastic – Because essential oils are highly potent, they are capable of eating away at plastic. When this happens, the plastic particles mix with the essential oils and are dispersed along with them.
- Looks aesthetically pleasing – Organic Aroma’s Nebulizing Diffusers are handcrafted with wood and glass. Their simplistic yet elegant design will surely fit your home interiors.
How To Disinfect Your Home With A Nebulizing Diffuser
You can’t spend your entire day disinfecting your house. You can get much-needed help from essential oils to keep your house free of bacteria and viruses. Stock up on these essential oils to for disinfecting purposes:
1 – Cinnamon essential oil – Antiviral, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic
2 – Peppermint essential oil – Antiviral, antibacterial, and stimulates blood flow
3 – Rosemary essential oil – Antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic
4 – Eucalyptus essential oil – Antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic
5 – Melissa essential oil – Antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal
6 – Tea tree essential oil – Antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal
7 – Thyme essential oil – Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal
8 – Oregano essential oil – Antibacterial and antifungal
9 – Lavender essential oil – Antibacterial and antiviral
10 – Clove bud essential oil – Antimicrobial and antifungal
You can use any one of these essential oils on their own or combine them for optimal disinfection and unique fragrances. If you’re not sure which essential oils to combine, here are some disinfectant essential oil blends you can diffuse at home:
The Purity essential oil blend contains tea tree oil, rosemary, and lavender, which are all great disinfectants. Those three essential oils are mixed with citronella, white camphor, and lemongrass for a fresh, more calming scent. Aside from its disinfectant properties, the Purity essential oil blend also repels insects, uplifts one’s mood, deodorizes, and soothes insect bites and rashes.
- Celebration Essential Oil Blend
This oil blend contains cinnamon, clove bud, and melissa essential oils that can disinfect your home. Meanwhile, basil, sweet fennel, geranium, and ylang-ylang give this blend a sweet scent that will invigorate your whole family. In addition, the Celebration essential oil blend offers relief from indigestion, slimming properties, relief from muscle and joint pain, and immune-boosting properties.
The Burglars essential oil blend is specifically made to target symptoms of cold, so it is packed with disinfecting essential oils. These include clove bud, cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary, and lemon. The essential oils in this blend are also capable of boosting the immune system.
Now that you know how to disinfect your home with a nebulizing diffuser, you can let your kids and pets play in the house without fear of bacteria, microbes, and viruses. Use the disinfectant essential oil blends we’ve mentioned here or feel free to experiment by combining essential oils with antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties.